Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!
Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just two months in Milan

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Just two months in Milan on 4th November 2010, 1:12 pm

Hi there,
I'm an Irish national who's been living the expat life for about 10 years. This is the first time I'm part of a team (husband & wife) and am trying to get to grips being the 'trailing spouse'.
Would like to meet others in and around Milan who fancy meeting for a coffee etc...
This whole expat online groups thing is new territory for me as I've always arrived with a job already set up. So, I'm welcoming all new ways to meet other souls Wink

View user profile

2 Re: Just two months in Milan on 5th November 2010, 9:33 am

Welcome!
I am over in Sesto Calende (kind of near Varese), if you would like to spend a day on the river, drop me a note at bellaciao @ gmail.com. It is about a 45 minute train ride from Milan.
Diana

View user profile

3 Re: Just two months in Milan on 5th November 2010, 11:19 am

Welcome to the forum! Very Happy

View user profile http://pinkitaly.forumotion.com

4 Re: Just two months in Milan on 13th November 2010, 10:38 am

welcome! Very Happy

View user profile

5 Coffees very much needed on 29th March 2011, 7:11 am

Ditto Claire! I always thought I had plenty of friends until now! We moved from Tokyo last year(spent 7 years there) and up until now I have always worked but now its all changed as I have a 3 month old baby boy in tow!
We live in Desenzano, Lake Garda but my other half commutes to Milan daily so can easily come for coffees. I don't speak Italian yet and struggling to meet anyone half decent in the area that speaks a little English, everything seems to be in Rome!
If you want to meet up drop my a line either in Milan or if you fancy a day by the lake (it is as gorgeous as they say, just a bit quiet for my liking - city girl at heart).

Cheers,

Louise

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum