Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Great Tea house in Florence.. worth a trip!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Great Tea house in Florence.. worth a trip! Empty Great Tea house in Florence.. worth a trip! 19th September 2009, 1:23 am

Ggnitaly84

Ggnitaly84

Well Im American but i certainly appreciate tea! Great Tea house in Florence.. worth a trip! Icon_lol , I found this really great if not eccentric teahouse in Florence called "mago merlino" the description is below:

Mago Merlino Tea-House

Only a select few know about this special tea house. Step inside, relax the body and the mind while drinking exotic teas and listening to music from India and Nepal. A dimly lit pillow room sits in the back to chat about old traditions, new cultures, fine tea properties, and far lands. The owner, a globe trotter and tea expert, will entertain you for hours with incredible stories of Moroccan travels. With a large variety of teas and home made sweets, this place makes for a very special evening.

im always up for tea so if there are any expats in the florence area, come join me for a cup!
31 via de Pilastri, Florence; Phone: + 39 055 242970

http://ggnitaly84.blogspot.com/

ClareRoma

ClareRoma
Admin

Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh i love tea!!!

I will go there when i eventually explore Florence and give you a call Very Happy cheers

https://pinkitaly.forumotion.com

3Great Tea house in Florence.. worth a trip! Empty where you can buy pg tips in rome 28th October 2009, 7:27 pm

annarita

well here in rome there a few shops called castroni where you can get some

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum