Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!
Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

California girl in Rome

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 California girl in Rome on 11th August 2010, 2:42 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Emily, I am 25, and I am going to be in Rome. I am from California, originally san francisco and then Los Angeles for the last 7 years. I find myself in Italy finally after years of wanting to come. My sister lives in Florence with her husband and two babies. I met a man in Florence last summer and fell in love ;-) We did long distance for a year and then I planned to move this year. I am going to be studying with an online program through Universita per Stranieri and then au-pairing for a family in Rome. I am so excited to be here and just working on my Italian tan for now haha! Please let me know who else is in Rome!

View user profile

2 Re: California girl in Rome on 11th August 2010, 9:54 pm

Hello Emily and welcome to the forum!! cheers

Hopefully we will have some more meet ups in Roma after August as alot of people seem to be away etc! Very Happy but as Lizzie said in another thread keep your eyes peeled! Let us know if you have any questions etc and feel free to bombard some topics on the forum Very Happy

View user profile http://pinkitaly.forumotion.com

3 Re: California girl in Rome on 11th August 2010, 11:56 pm

hi and welkom.

amrebecca.married to a italian and we got a daughter of 3years old.am almost 5years here.and living in rome

View user profile

4 California girl in Rome on 16th August 2010, 5:57 pm

Hi Emily,

I am in Rome too...arrived 6 months ago from London, to work as a nanny!
When do you arrive?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum